The Gastroenterology Clinic for Adults offers services, which are either subject to applicable fees or provided free of charge under a contract with the National Healthcare Fund NFZ
Appointments to the Gastroenterology Clinic can be made:
► at phone number: 34 324 55 26
► in person at our registration desk
► via email : email@example.com
In order to enable us to present you most suitable date of visit, please indicate in an e-mail as many details as possible, i.a.:
· If you would like commercial visit or these contracted with National Health Fund
· Name of doctor to whom you want to register a visit
· Date or time of the day which suits you most
· Information how you prefer us to contact with you (via e-mail Or at phone number - in the other case enclose your phone number)
Those of you, who want to benefit from services conducted under contract with National Health Fund should have a referral to the Gastroenterology Clinic, which can be dispensed by:
· A primary care physician
· Other doctor providing services under a valid agreement with National Health Fund
A referral is not the same thing as an emergency room or hospital discharge summary. If in a discharge summary there is any recommendation of further treatment, a referral to specialist should be prescribed by an attending physician.
The referral can be a basis of services under a contract with National Health Fund only in one medical unit.