Out of concern for Częstochowa citizens’ health and realizing limitations of healthcare system, NZOZ INTER-MED organizes numerous free of charge campaigns of prevention examinations. Our goal is to popularize the idea of disease prevention including: prevention examinations, showing healthy lifestyle, and appropriate diet.
Among ongoing or performed by NZOZ INTER-MED campaigns there are:
1. Started in 2011, cyclic, “March- colorectal cancer awareness month” Campaign, including free screening examinations for colorectal cancer organized as part of an event started by European Parlament in 2008.
2. “Gastroenterologist in your Clinic” Campaign – gastroenterologists consultations in medical unit which do not have gastroenterology clinics.
3. “Histopatology Emergency” – consultations of histopathological examination results, not only for patients of NZOZ INTER-MED, but also for everyone else who wants to get information about examination results and further treatment from a doctor.
4. Two-week, free specialists consultations in February 2014 related to the World Day of the Sick celebrated in February.
5. May-Haematology Month –free haematology consultations.